The People’s LES is an online resource for stories of our neighborhood, particularly those which may not have received the recognition they deserve.
The People’s LES includes
- event listings and information on LES History Month, celebrated each May
- original articles by FAB staff
- innovative cultural projects which share local history
- links and overviews of local history collections online
- profiles of all LES Community Heroes
- a map of special places and LES trivia
- creative lesson plans on LES history
FAB launched the People’s LES in 2018, in collaboration with Downtown Art. We continue to add material each year with the help of local partners.