FABnyc is currently seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant!
Support FABnyc’s programs, administration, and facilities management including…
- Assisting with studio and theater rental bookings
- Processing artist contracts and payments
- Supporting communications through social media postings and monthly newsletter
- Organizing and maintaining program documentation
- Highly organized, reliable and punctual
- Strong verbal communication skills; works well in a public-facing position
- Writing skills, including skills with social media platforms and messaging
- Familiarity with Lower East Side cultural and/or nonprofit dance and theater community a plus
Hours: Tuesday & Thursday: 9:45am- 2:45pm, Friday: 9:45am-1:15pm
Compensation: $20/hour, on a biweekly pay cycle.
Email resume and cover letter to Dakota Scott, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “NAME – FABnyc Admin Assistant.”
Please note: FABnyc’s Dance Block rental studios are not all accessible; the position requires ability to climb stairs on a frequent basis, respond quickly to sounds (ex. phone, door buzzer); and work at a computer for extended periods of time.
FABnyc has a strong commitment to principles of diversity, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, gender/ gender identity/ gender expression, age, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, HIV serostatus, disability, or marital status. People of color, immigrants, women, LGBTQ+ folk, and members of other historically marginalized groups are especially welcome and encouraged to apply.
FABnyc is subject to the Key to NYC mandate that all employees must show proof of vaccination. Additionally, all rental studios in the Dance Block program are in cultural spaces on E 4th Street which are subject to the Key to NYC mandate. Please be prepared to share your proof of vaccination with us if interested in the position.